At Penny Hustles, we always welcome new highly credentialed experts and voices to our community.
We want our writers to share the tips and tricks they have learned throughout their career. If you have an idea to share, here is how to turn it into a Penny Hustles article.
Our primary goal is to deliver quality content. We’d be honored to have you sharing your experiences on a recent project, or lessons learned, or things that worked and failed in an expert article.
Your work will be rewarded with full credit (Obviously). 😉
Before getting in touch, however, please read the information below. We promise you that it will greatly improve your chances of being accepted.
Who can submit an article?
You can! (Unless you are a spammer)
We seek out writers and reviewers who have deep expertise in their field. If you have knowledge or a story to share, please reach out to us.
What Kind Of Articles Do We Publish?
We publish articles written by hustlers who work on the web, for people who want a hustle on the web. These include:
- Tutorials — Either helping people get started with a new side hustle, or walking them through the process of building a project.
- Opinion — Do you have a strong opinion on something in our industry and the research to back it up? These can make useful talking points.
- Ultimate Guides — Longer articles really digging into a subject. A reference piece that people will return to time and time again.
- Case Studies — What did you or your company learn from a particular project. These need to focus on practical examples which will be useful to other people, not just a good story.
What Do We Not Publish?
We work with individual authors. We will immediately reject pieces which are submitted on behalf of a nameless member of your team.
We do not publish articles which are an obvious attempt at content marketing.
While your experience in your company and with your product is valuable, pieces full of links, or which are a walkthrough of how to use your product, will be rejected.
Think about what you have learned, not how you can sell to our readers.
We do have sponsored post options for companies who would like to increase their visibility while sponsoring great content.
However, this is not a way to post an advert, rather a way for you to put your name to some great content for our readers.
Examples might be a company with an email outreach tool, sponsoring a series of articles about email outreach or automation or a company with a CRM tool to sponsor a series of articles about how to keep track of your hustles.
All sponsored articles will have a “sponsored post” and follow Google’s guidelines to guest posts.
Ready to pitch to us?
We prefer a complete article, rather than an outline. 😉
- Please put the title of your piece in the subject line and the full text in the body of the email. (No PDF’s, google docs, or attachments please.)
- Source all claims: If you mention a statistic or a study in your piece, include a link to that source. (Put relevant links in brackets next to the claim/statement.)
- Include your bio, highlighting your credentials in the space including where you trained, any books you’ve written, or publications you’ve been featured in.
Email us at:
We read every submission we receive, but, we are a small staff and can’t respond to every submission.
If your post has been accepted, we will respond within 14 days.
By submitting to Penny Hustles you acknowledge that you accept our terms and any form of editing the Penny Hustles editorial team deems necessary.
We’re always happy to make new contacts and explore new possibilities. We would be very happy to welcome you on board of our Penny Hustles team!